Saturday, June 20, 2009

Make Kerouac Proud, Run and Live on the Road

Raindrops packing upon my skin as I stretch to completion, the recognition that a run is much like a life floods to the surface of my reality, a thought percolating throughout, words dripping later on as I begin to laugh for no reason, adrift in the nomad's high as I remove my shirt to appreciate the clearness of the sky contrasting the precipitation, finishing the final of four or so street miles. The campus of WPI was the playground for this particular late-night jaunt, wrought with uphill necessities and blessed by the opportunity at many more. I've learned two things through running: A-Taking the most difficult path comprehensible produces the greatest amount of satisfaction, results, and from a pain is pleasure perspective, is fucking tight; 2_When it feels as though another step is impossible it is time to throw caution to the weak and sprint all silly like, after which the previous pace is nothing, not of note, simple; 3, Listen, whatever, I lied get over it/ It's okay to get a bit lost here and there along the way, adventure is learning and knowledge is power children, so long as the pace is kept as time hasn't patience nor should we. MJW.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just saw your blog. You need to make it a little easier to read. That's cool that you are going to live in PR. We want to live there as well. It might take a few years before our investments really kick in though. Good luck!

    http://www.lifetransplanet.com

    ReplyDelete