Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Day in the Life

June the 13th. 12am: Arriving to my apartment having parlayed with my homie Ryan. I stretch. 12-12:35: I run three miles on the streets bathed in darkness while listening to my iPod shuffle, on shuffle, although coming upon "I'm looking through you" by the Beatles listen to it seven times while returning home. 12:35-12:45, showering, gripping and ripping. 12:55-1-45: Latino night at the boiler room, a RedBullandvodka, a song heard while at my barber shop that morning getting faded is played, the Spanish version of "Mrs. Officer" by Lil' Wayne essentially, but classic style. 1:50: I encounter a particularly striking African American girl, her name: Marcella. 1:55: Burning with Russ, I witness the outbreak of violence, the smack of the first strike landing upon teeth entirely audible. 2:15-11: Incandescent dreamy slumber. 11:30-1:30- A glorious work-out sesh at World Gym Worcester. 2-3: Submitting a Shady Transaction in Southern California to Anderbo, an online literary journal, and the Arch Literary Journal. 4-10: I assume the role of Jack to produce cash; he's a waiter. 10-x Pushing it to the limit. Rock and Roll. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment